Eloqua Architect/Integration Specialist
Director of Marketing Technology
Mason Zimbler is an integrated agency rooted in the digital space. We believe a love of creative and a desire for results aren’t mutually exclusive. Because we think a brand’s story should not only compel, but connect. It should be an unbreakable thread that’s woven into every medium, across every screen, into every customer experience.
We’re looking for an Eloqua Architect/Integration Specialist. Because when it comes to marketing automation, Eloqua is your tool of choice.
Helping marketers and salespeople ensure they have the right data at the right time and in the right place to meet revenue goals gets you up in the morning (and maybe even keeps you up at night). You enjoy developing clever, efficient methods to get data from point A to point Z using Eloqua’s powerful Program Builder capabilities.
As part of Mason Zimbler’s fast-paced, passionate group of marketing automation experts, you would be responsible for implementing and maintaining the data integrations that keep our clients productive and successful. Is this you?
As the Eloqua Architect/Integration Specialist, you will:
- Develop and maintain logic in Eloqua programs to support lead management, data cleansing, touch governance and privacy.
- Ensure that lead management data processes between Eloqua and CRM are working seamlessly, and make enhancements to processing as required by business or issue resolution.
- Manage incoming response data from databases or sources, both external and internal, to client’s environment and ensure data governance requirements are met.
- Partner with Eloqua Architect in design and development of Eloqua programs and assets in support of business requirements.
- Serve as third-level support for data processing-related issues.
- Provide development and testing support for quarterly internal releases of Eloqua and CRM enhancements.
- Maintain awareness of Eloqua release and patch schedules to align with internal release schedules and provide guidance on using new features where applicable.
- Create documentation outlining developed solutions as reference for other platform team members and/or how-to guides for campaign configuration teams.
- Two to five years of experience administering a marketing automation platform, preferably Eloqua
- Highly proficient in processing and enhancing data within Eloqua platform using Program Builder, related data management capabilities, custom objects, etc.
- Two to five years of experience managing data migration between marketing automation platform, CRM (preferably Salesforce), and other third-party databases using Eloqua’s native integration capabilities, API, Cloud Connectors, etc.
- Demonstrated dedication to maintaining database hygiene
- Experience working with any relational databases to support marketing/sales
- Experience administering Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture Site Catalyst
- Basic understanding of marketing automation best practices, demand generation, content marketing and email marketing
- Preferred experience supporting multi-business unit and enterprise organizations
We feel strongly that all Mason Zimbler employees should be attuned to our core values. So, in addition to the qualifications above, a requirement of this role will be to align with the following:
Never Settle: Passion for the work is contagious.
Own It: Be reliable. Be accountable. Be proud of what you do.
Use Your Words: No one here reads minds.
Don’t Be an Assclown: Treat everyone with respect or go somewhere else.
It’s Not About You: Be humble. Everyone wins or we all lose.